Stephanie

Which Resident Evil game did you enjoy?

2 hours ago, shimbo said:

I have to go with the Resident Evil 2: DualShock Ver. for the PlayStation. It is a game I still enjoy playing to this day!

video games GIF

I second this as well. Resident Evil 2: DualShock Ver. introduced me to the beautiful world of survival horror. I enjoy playing it. I thought the pre-rendered graphics were terrific. After all these years I still enjoy playing it. I still have the PlayStation game, but I mostly play it on an emulator on my Mac. I take it Resident Evil 3: Nemesis is yours, @Stephanie?

• Like 1

Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/blueracer66

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By nelson
      Resident Evil Outbreak, known as Biohazard Outbreak in Japan, is a survival-horror game released exclusively for the PlayStation 2 between 2003 and 2004. Capcom released the sequel titled Resident Evil Outbreak File #2 in 2005.
      It was the first Resident Evil game with multiplayer capability, using the PlayStation 2's online network (Though, the servers have since shut down). Up to four players could participate simultaneously in one scenario; alternately, in single-player mode, the player is accompanied by two AI-controlled characters. Outbreak introduces the "virus gauge," which limits the number of time players may spend on a scenario. The virus gauge rises at different rates for different characters and increases rapidly if the character is attacked or crawling on the ground. The game lost all online play capabilities for the USA servers in 2007. The Japan servers stayed up but finally went down in July 2011.
      We don't have a dedicated Resident Evil Outbreak forum yet which is why I posted this poll in the Lounge.
      Please vote and let us know who is your favorite Outbreak character in a comment below! Thanks! 🙃

Announcements