Posted (edited)

This is in response to raccooncitynews via twitter asking about Silent Hill and which is your favorite:

Silent Hill 1 is a game that is close to my heart, just like Resident Evil: it's one of those games that I had the task of completing because after my father passed in 2006, he had never beaten Silent Hill 1 or the continuation of the Resident Evil series (after RE2). 

I took it upon myself to complete his legacy and finish the only Silent Hill game he never completed. I also was tasked with carrying on his Resident Evil legacy after he passed. I'm proud to be his son who had continued the two best survival horror games of the 90s. 

Thank you.

-Robert Niko (@RJ_Niko7 on twitter)

refb-silent-hill-1.jpg

Edited by shimbo
Added Silent Hill screenshot for Open Graph purposes.
  • Like 2

-RN

I've told myself I would never play a Silent Hill game again, but then again - continuing the story would be nice.

• Like 1

-RN

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Bruce
      Howdy my name is Bruce and I've been gaming for donks.the resi games are one of my all time top ten and the best of these is resi 4 ....... Wot do the rest of you think
    • By refb
      Capcom used this iconic logo for the first time in the original Resident Evil released in 1996.
      Resident Evil is a survival horror video game developed and released by Capcom originally for the PlayStation in 1996 and is the first game in the Resident Evil series. The game's plot follows Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine, members of an elite task force known as S.T.A.R.S., as they investigate the outskirts of Raccoon City following the disappearance of their team members. They soon become trapped in a mansion infested with zombies and other monsters. The player, having selected to play as Chris or Jill at the start of the game, must explore the mansion to uncover its secrets.
    • By nelson
      Ready to help out? Help us improve our site by suggesting a new feature! ☺️
      Reply to this post with a feature you would like to see on our site. Thanks!
    • By refb
      We are back online after almost two days of our website being offline. We  "turned off" our site to test our new default theme.
      We also added new login and registration methods. Thanks to that you are now able to sign in using Facebook, Twitter, Google, or Microsoft. We are looking to add additional login methods such as Twitch and Steam among others.
      We hope you like these changes and would love to hear what you think about them. Please leave us a comment!

• By rob
      Hey, RE Fanboy community.

First off I want to apologize for not being active the last 4 months due to mental health issues and depression. It has hit me like the guy who drove the semi through downtown Raccoon City. 

I will continue to post on the twitter page as myself til I feel that I am ready to deliver some good content for you guys.

Announcements