Sign in to follow this  
nelson

Request a Website Feature

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By rob
      This is in response to raccooncitynews via twitter asking about Silent Hill and which is your favorite:
      Silent Hill 1 is a game that is close to my heart, just like Resident Evil: it's one of those games that I had the task of completing because after my father passed in 2006, he had never beaten Silent Hill 1 or the continuation of the Resident Evil series (after RE2). 
      I took it upon myself to complete his legacy and finish the only Silent Hill game he never completed. I also was tasked with carrying on his Resident Evil legacy after he passed. I'm proud to be his son who had continued the two best survival horror games of the 90s. 
      Thank you.
      -Robert Niko (@RJ_Niko7 on twitter)

• By refb
      We are back online after almost two days of our website being offline. We  "turned off" our site to test our new default theme.
      We also added new login and registration methods. Thanks to that you are now able to sign in using Facebook, Twitter, Google, or Microsoft. We are looking to add additional login methods such as Twitch and Steam among others.
      We hope you like these changes and would love to hear what you think about them. Please leave us a comment!

• By nelson
      Tagging and prefixing content is a quick and easy way to categorize and highlight the content within our site. Users can then use these to filter by similar tags or prefixes quickly.
      Tagging
      Tagging when creating content can be done by entering comma separated values into the tag box. Once you have done this you can choose one of these items to be a title prefix should you wish to do so, as seen below.

Once you add your tags, they can be seen within the topic list or indeed on the item of the content itself. Clicking on any of these will search for other material with the same tag or prefix. You are required to input a minimum of three tags which will help with content discovery.
      I hope you find this article helpful!
    • By refb
      We have added verified badges and Giphy support! 🙂
      Verified Badges
      The blue verified badge on Resident Evil Fanboy lets people know that an account of public interest is authentic. Verified badges help people more easily find the public figures, celebrities and brands they want to follow.

A verified badge is a check that appears next to a username in search results and on the profile. It means Resident Evil Fanboy has confirmed that an account is the official presence of the public figure, celebrity or global brand it represents.
      To request a verified badge , you must be a public figure, celebrity or brand and meet specific account and eligibility requirements.
      A verified badge does not imply an endorsement by Resident Evil Fanboy.
      Giphy
      Giphy is an online database and search engine that allows users to search for and share short looping videos with no sound, that resemble animated GIF files.
      You can now use GIF images like this one:

Announcements